Get the Best Prenatal Care in London
Make your pregnancy a joyful experience with our enhanced support and early pregnancy scan & tests. Our professional gynecologist offers prenatal screening tests and routine antenatal blood tests to ensure a healthy pregnancy. Book your appointment now and get the best prenatal care in London.
Private Early Pregnancy Clinic for Enhanced Support and Care
As a private well woman clinic, we understand that Pregnancy is a glorious time in a woman's life. However, it does come with its own challenges. From a single cell to an embryo to a full-grown foetus, the cycle of giving birth can be overwhelming and tough at times, especially for those undergoing miscarriage treatment. As such, to make this time special and as stress-free as possible for you, we offer enhanced support during pregnancy along with private early pregnancy scan & tests that ensure you have an amazing experience during pregnancy.
Staying healthy during pregnancy includes a lot more than just eating right, exercising and avoiding alcohol, caffeine and other junk foods. You also need proper medical care in order to ensure that you and your growing child gets the required nutrients which are essential to avoid any complications further down the line. As an early pregnancy assessment clinic in London, we offer support at every step of the way and monitor signs during a series of prenatal visits to ensure your pregnancy is going exactly as it should.
What Is An Early Pregnancy Scan? What Is The Best Time To Have An Early Pregnancy Scan?
An early pregnancy scan is an early ultrasound conducted by a medical professional to assess the development and viability of the pregnancy in its early stages. Typically, it is performed between 6 to 12 weeks of gestation, although the ideal time for each may vary based on individual patient circumstances.
What Are The Reasons For Having An Early Pregnancy Scan?
First and foremost, early pregnancy scans are necessary because they can help confirm the pregnancy. The scans can also help verify whether the development of the foetus is as expected.
Furthermore, an early pregnancy scan is also necessary for the following reasons:
- It can help you monitor the pregnancy throughout the first trimer, ensuring your baby is brought to full term.
- It can help your doctor calculate the conception date, helping them find a more precise delivery due date.
- It can help early detection of ectopic pregnancy, ensuring your doctor can offer timely treatment.
- It can also help you determine if you are going to have a single child or multiple births, such as twins or triplets.
You can obtain all of the above information from an early pregnancy scan.
Prenatal Screening Tests
As a professional gynecologist in London, Mr N. Agarwal offers Prenatal Screening Tests that help determine if there is any risk involved in pregnancy, or if there is any birth defect or if there is any risk of chromosome abnormality. At our early pregnancy walk-in clinic, we offer assistance at all times and our prenatal screening includes ultrasound tests as follows:
- 6 Weeks (Placement Scan)
- 8 Weeks (Viability and Dating Scan)
- 10 Weeks (Scan with the IONA® test)
- 13 Weeks (Review Prior to Sign-off Scan)
Additional Routine Antenatal Blood Tests
Following the result from the above tests and sometimes, due to a patient’s medical history, additional tests might be required/recommended and may include the following routine Antenatal Blood Tests:
- Full Blood Count (FBC).
- Blood Group and Rhesus Type.
- Screening for HIV and Syphilis.
- Screening for Hepatitis B & C and Haemoglobin Electrophoresis (Thalassaemia).
- Screening for Rubella (German Measles) and Toxoplasma.
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test (OGTT).
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Test (TSH).
As an early pregnancy clinic, we also offer other treatments for women such as heavy periods treatment and endometriosis treatment. Thus, you can get in touch with us if you are searching for a clinic that offers private early pregnancy scan in London and we’ll be happy to be of assistance.