Recurrent Miscarriage Testing
Pregnancy is a joy for both parents. However, Miscarriage though a common condition can take a toll on individuals. If you are experiencing Recurrent Miscarriage then it is best that you test for the causes that lead to the miscarriages.
Causes of Recurrent Miscarriage
Recurrent Miscarriage can happen due to any of the following medical causes:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- Chromosomal abnormalities.
- Immune Disorders.
- Diabetes and Thyroid Dysfunction.
- Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
- Anatomic Uterine Defects.
- Lifestyle Choices (Cigarettes, Alcohol, Drugs).
How Can We Help?
To give you an overview, here are the tests and examinations that we offer:
- Abdominal and Pelvic Examination.
- Pelvic Ultrasound Scan.
- Full Blood Count and Coagulation Profile.
- Antithrombin III Deficiency Check.
- Factor V Leiden Gene Blood Test.
- Factor II Prothrombin Gene Blood Test.
- MTHFR Gene Mutation Blood Test.
- Activated Protein C Resistance
- Lupus Anticoagulant Antibodies Blood Test.
- Protein C and S Deficiency Check.
- Anticardiolipin Antibodies Blood Test.