Are Recurrent Miscarriages Troubling You? Seek Expert Guidance Now
Experiencing recurrent miscarriages can be challenging. Connect with Mr. N. Agarwal today for personalized advice and unwavering support. Don't navigate this journey alone; let our expertise guide you towards a hopeful and informed path. Contact us for compassionate assistance tailored to your unique situation.
Recurrent Miscarriage Testing
Experiencing recurrent miscarriages can be emotionally difficult for both parents. However, it would be best for you to consider choosing a series of tests to understand the fundamental causes of your recurrent miscarriages. Additionally, these recurrent miscarriage tests can help you identify potential issues that might be contributing to repeated premature pregnancy termination.
Further, it is important to consider early pregnancy monitoring after miscarriage, especially if you have gone through multiple miscarriages. This analysis can typically provide valuable insights related to the health of your pregnancy and help ensure the best possible outcome.
Recurrent marriage treatment, also known as repeated marriage treatment, is an available option to address the particular issues that can potentially cause your recurrent early miscarriages. In this case, Mr. N Agarwal, a Gynaecologist expert, can help you to seek appropriate treatment and support, which can help increase the chances of a healthy and successful pregnancy and minimise miscarriages.
Causes of Recurrent Miscarriage
What are the primary causes of Recurrent Miscarriage?
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- Chromosomal abnormalities.
- Immune Disorders.
- Diabetes and Thyroid Dysfunction.
- Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
- Anatomic Uterine Defects.
- Lifestyle Choices (Cigarettes, Alcohol, Drugs).
How Can We Help?
To give you an overview, here are the tests and examinations that we offer:
- Abdominal and Pelvic Examination.
- Pelvic Ultrasound Scan.
- Full Blood Count and Coagulation Profile.
- Antithrombin III Deficiency Check.
- Factor V Leiden Gene Blood Test.
- Factor II Prothrombin Gene Blood Test.
- MTHFR Gene Mutation Blood Test.
- Activated Protein C Resistance
- Lupus Anticoagulant Antibodies Blood Test.
- Protein C and S Deficiency Check.
- Anticardiolipin Antibodies Blood Test.