Award Winning Medical Professional
Widely recognised for his work, Mr N. Agarwal has won several awards and fellowships namely:
- The Alan Gordon Fellowship from British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE).
- The Green-Armytage and Spackman Fellowship from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG).
- Fellowship from The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
As a leading Gynaecologist in London, he also helps train students of Imperial College School of Medicine and regularly delivers presentations in educational forums for GPs. Additionally, he has also authored modules for the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP).
He is a faculty member for Diploma in Family Medicine at Middlesex University and is also a faculty for:
- All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Member of Regional Question Writing Network – The MRCOG Exam.
- Ectopic Pregnancy Study Day.
- MRCOG Courses.