Fertility Clinic In London
Everyone dreams of having a child of their own. However, for those couples who are trying to conceive for a long time, inability to get pregnant can be quite distressing and can even affect their relationship. Hence, in such a scenario, it is a good idea for couples to go for a basic fertility health check-up that will help them identify factors leading to infertility.
Fertility Healthcare Specialist in London
Mr N. Agarwal is an experienced fertility specialist who can help diagnose the cause of infertility and recommend the required medical treatment. Right from the initial consultation to examination and various blood tests, he will guide you through each process ensuring that the procedure is as stress-free as possible.
He fully understands that for a couple who is struggling to conceive, to make an appointment for a fertility health check is not an easy task and it can take a toll on their psychological and emotional well-being.
Fertility Examinations and Tests
- Abdominal and Pelvic Examination.
- AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone) Test (For Ovarian Reserve).
- Vitamin D.
- Thyroid Function Tests.
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Estradiol, and Prolactin Test.
- HyCoSy Fertility Scan.
- Transvaginal Ultrasound.
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG).
- Progesterone Test (Test of Ovulation).
- Semen Analysis for Partner.